Monday 16 March 2020

Social distancing to avoid Coronavirus

It's day one of social distancing. I'm regretting taking the boys swimming at the weekend. I do have a slight sore throat - but it's probably nothing. My wife is an NHS worker, and her parents live close - we have to do all we can to protect them and older people on our road and in our village. Including people who may be immunocompromised due to cancer treatment etc.

This blog really made me think - we have to do this now:
https://medium.com/@ariadnelabs/social-distancing-this-is-not-a-snow-day-ac21d7fa78b4

and what the implications of social-distancing and how to survive it (mentally).

I'm involved in a help and support group in our village - I've found these resources to help with that:
https://covidmutualaid.org/resources/

If this incompetent, callous Government won't protect us, we need to look after our own communities.

1 comment:


  1. This is really interesting, You’re a highly trained writer. I’ve joined with your feed and furthermore , count on witnessing the very good write-ups. Additionally, I’ve shared your websites with our social networks.

    Best certified financial planner

    ReplyDelete